What information do we collect?
Our portal and the technology therein, collects a variety of information:
Information from the user. This includes name, address, email address, phone number, username, password, as well as other information from the user which is directly provided within our portal
User information from other sources. We may use information about the user from other sources. This is augmented to the information that you already have.
Public Source information. We use information about users from public sources, posted on the internet. We use a variety of different algorithms to source this information, using social media APIs or other sources. This information may include user’s posts and demographic information.
Automatically collected information. Information is automatically sourced from your device from which you access genlabs.io. This information includes but is not limited to your device name, operating system, browser information, language settings, history of browsing and analytics data such as time spent, pages viewed and actions taken on the website.
Cookies and Tracking Pixels. We use “cookies” or “pixel tags” are used on this website which provides us user information. This includes session cookies, persistent cookies and pixel tags.
How do we use User Information?
We may use your personal information in the following manner:
- User feedback and input to improve our product offering and web/mobile experience
- Customer service
- We use third party payment processors, including but not limited to Paypal. The information shared could include but is not limited to the user’s Name, Address, and Credit Card Information.
- Support and administrative messages such as confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts
- Product promotion, events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- Combine user information with other personal information.
- Investigate against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Under what circumstance do we share information?
We may share a user’s personal information as follows:
- For legal purposes.
- With the user’s consent we let users share personal information with others for their own uses. That usage will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets.
How can a user request data deletion?
A user can request data deletion by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Request to delete my data”. The user ID needs to be mentioned. We delete the data and send an acknowledgement within 48 hours of the request being made.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology on our website, which is designed to encrypt the transmission of information shared between your browser and our site. Generally accepted standards to protect personal information is followed on our website and its sub-domains.
GenY Medium Labs Private Limited,
H.No.1-62/172, 5th Floor,
Plot No.172, Phase II,
Kavuri Hills, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500033.